A Course for Non-Mediums (and mediums who want to truly, finally, deeply understand oneness and why connecting across the veil is possible)
Do you want to connect with your own loved ones and guides but you have no intention of being a medium or ever doing readings? This class with Suzanne Giesemann is for you! “Personal Mediumship” is Suzanne’s term for connecting across the veil for yourself – for your own sense of connection and your own soul’s growth.
- Your loved ones who have passed are right here. Learn what it takes to connect with them. Your guides would love to have a closer relationship with you. Learn how!
- You will go beyond theory and learn the tools to have the personal experience of knowing life is eternal and that love never dies. Feel the Power that underlies the teaching that comes straight from the spirit world.
- Suzanne will be joined by her co-teacher from the other side, Brenda. Brenda will bring you firsthand knowledge and insights from the spirit realms as she pops in to help Suzanne throughout the weekend.
- As with any of Suzanne’s workshops, the teaching is backed up with inspiring evidence from actual connections with guides and loved ones across the veil and clever analogies to make challenging topics easily comprehensible.
- You do not intend to do readings for other people
- You have a longing to connect with loved ones who have passed
- You want to establish a closer relationship with your spirit guides
- You want to have a personal experience of the greater reality
- You have a strong desire to learn about the spirit world and your true nature
- You want to develop your intuitive abilities
- You want a deeper understanding of your True Nature and how you fit into the Greater Reality
No prior experience connecting with Higher Consciousness is necessary!
How does this course differ from Suzanne’s “Making the Connection”, “Serving Spirit”, and The Shift Network classes?
If you have taken Suzanne’s workshops or courses before, you may think you won’t hear anything she hasn’t taught in the past in this new course. NOT SO!
Her team in spirit has given her incredible NEW material to share in the course.
This course puts the main teachings together in a coherent flow with the goal of making specific soul-to-soul connections with loved ones and guides (vs. doing readings for others).
Because this course focuses on personal connections, we do not focus on the many special dynamics of sitting with others for one-on-one readings or doing group sessions.
“Of all the classes I have taken in the past three years from many a medium, this is the first time it all clicks together.”-S.S.
“Your ability to explain complex spiritual concepts to left-brain dominant individuals in a relatable and logical manner is astonishing.” S.P.
- Yes, you can connect!
- How and why the connection is possible
- The 3 keys to accessing non-physical beings
- Suzanne’s 7-step method for connecting
- How to tell you’re not imagining what you perceive
- How to get guidance anytime, anywhere
- What is your true nature? (hint: you are not only human!)
- How the brain acts as a filter & how to overcome it
- What is the afterlife like & what are our loved ones doing there?
- The nature of consciousness
- Where is the spirit world?
- What is the soul?
- The spectrum of consciousness/hierarchy of the spirit world
- Understanding wholeness and the web of life
- The different ways we perceive spirit connections
- Signs & synchronicities
- Where do your thoughts come from?
- Meditation – the ins, outs, and can’t do withouts
- A deep dive into brain-wave states
- How to remain soul-aware while in a human body
- Being a clear instrument for spirit
- Channeled writing with your loved ones and guides
- Clearing blockages
- Shifting into wholeness
- Why resonance and coherence are important
- The Lucid Zone: being conscious, clear, and connected instead of zoned out
- The importance of conscious breathing
- Why presence and mindfulness make all the difference
- How to find peace, joy, and dance with spirit
Schedule for both days:
|12:00pm||Lunch On Your Own|
Mystic, Medium, Inspirational Teacher
Suzanne Giesemann is a spiritual teacher, author, and Messenger of Hope who guides people to the certainty that love never dies and that we are part of a multidimensional universe. She has been recognized on Watkins’ Mind Body Spirit Magazine’s list of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People.
Author and spiritual teacher, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer said of Suzanne, “I have had sessions with Suzanne and I genuinely respect and admire her skills. She will touch you from a God-realized place so pay attention.” As many recent students have testified … paying attention is easy when Suzanne is teaching! She is no stranger to outstanding leadership and teaching. As a U.S. Navy Commander, she served as the Aide to the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs on 9/11 and taught at the U, S. Naval Academy.
Suzanne’s gift of evidential mediumship has been tested and proven. Her work has been recognized as highly credible by noted afterlife researchers and organizations. She is a faculty member at The Shift Network and has reached thousands of students around the globe with her online mediumship courses.
She is a member of the Evolutionary Leaders Circle, a group of thought leaders from diverse disciplines who come together to help support a global shift in consciousness.
Whether in her books and recordings, her classes and workshops, her “Messages of Hope” podcast, or her one-on-one sessions, Suzanne’s evidential communications with the spirit realms provide stunning evidence of life after death and she brings hope, healing, and love to her listeners.
Beautiful Hotel in Downtown Reno
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel & Spa
One South Lake Street
Reno, Nevada, USA, 89501
A prime location just over three miles from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Easy access to top attractions in downtown Reno. Hotel offers full service bar, 24 hour fitness center, on site spa and seasonal outdoor pool. Hotel rooms includes high speed Wi-Fi.
There is a special room rate for attendees of $239 per night. There is also a discounted parking rate of $14 per day.
Reservations must be made by July 3, 2023 to receive these rates.
Refund Policy: Refunds prior to midnight on May 28, 2023 will be the full amount minus a $30 processing fee. Refunds of 50% will be given between May 29, 2023 and midnight June 28, 2023. There are no refunds starting June 29, 2023.