Omega is a nonprofit, donor-supported, educational organization at the forefront of holistic studies started in 1977. It is located on more than 250 acres in New York State’s beautiful Hudson Valley and has seen more than one million people come through its doors to grow, learn, and find a greater sense of purpose. . More than simply a place, Omega is a global community that awakens the best in the human spirit and cultivates the extraordinary potential that exists in us all.
Staying on the Omega campus is a special experience and lodging fills quickly. Don’t delay in making your reservations!
There is a choice of accommodations and the all-inclusive lodging fee includes:
• 3 delicious farm-to-table meals per day (lunch is included for commuters)
• Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, and tai chi
• Canoeing, kayaking, and row boating
• Pickleball, basketball and tennis
• Extensive gardens, nature trails, and waterfront
• Access to Omega Art Bags, the Ram Dass Library, Sanctuary, Omega Center for Sustainable Living (OCSL), and more