- How to get people to hear you when you have something important to say using a tool that’s simple yet so often overlooked.
- A new analogy to understand how you can NEVER be separated from Source.
- What’s really happening when you “read someone’s mind.”
- A technique to release old hurts and heal deep wounds
- A quick and easy technique for instantly aligning with Spirit.
- Along with examples of readings and evidence in the past month, the key insights shared this month were:
- In this month’s mentoring, Suzanne shared amazing communication with a young man on the other side named Kaleb. The evidence shown in a video made possible by Kaleb's ability to communicate through orbs is incredible and verified by research experts Dr. Craig Hogan and Dr. Gary Schwartz. Kaleb explained the orbs and how they are used from the other side when he appeared in a reading that Suzanne did for his parents, Stephanie and Daniel. In addition Suzanne shared a technique to know exactly what to say when communicating with those whose moods are changeable, a tool to tell when a connection is not your imagination, and another tool to heal old wounds. Suzanne shared a drop-in from her friend and now spirit guide, Brenda Baker with some great teaching and a big "Wow". Questions were answered on topics including pet's soul plans, meeting our other incarnations, definition of a soul mate, and dealing with fear of evil things.
- In this month’s mentoring session, Suzanne shares a personal experience and very deep lessons around her statement, “I was mortified”! She helps viewers take a closer look at moments or experiences in their lives and clear out any gunk to find healing and clarity. Suzanne shares an amazing example of discovering that a reading she thought had not gone well was actually full of “gold nuggets”. The sitter’s son, Nicholas, joins the session to share first-hand how the life-changing evidence helped his father. Suzanne covers lessons in honoring our sacred vessel, judging others and how to stop, mediums needing protection, and what to do when sensing nothing across the veil. She and Sanaya answered questions regarding topics including: connecting with spirit guides, preparing for a reading (as a sitter), determining the authenticity of spiritual teachers, soulmates, saging, moving focus from head to heart, dealing with non-support of spiritual development by family, definition of soul and spirit, lightworkers, and how to use meditations. Your purchase contains a link with unlimited viewing of the video recording, a downloadable MP3 of the audio, and a written transcript (unedited version from the closed captioning.)
- After sharing highlights of recent readings including some very helpful suggestions for dealing with death by suicide, Suzanne told her true story of an amazing sign from one of her guides in spirit, Boris. The story involves watermelon and after hearing the fascinating lesson provided, listeners will never look at a watermelon the same again! Suzanne shared more information and insights on the “Crossbar Technique, a wonderful tool to bring us back into alignment. Other topics covered in this session included: connecting with a loved one on the other side who has reincarnated, dealing with issues that trigger fear or anxiety in us, and much about trust and letting go which were illustrated through the image of a hot burning coal. Suzanne told her story of mining for Herkimer diamonds which resulted in a great lesson of our interconnectedness. A major topic addressed by Suzanne was the validity of mediumship. She shared her reactions to an author who gave a presentation declaring that mediumship is not real. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions regarding: validating the truth of a channeled book, asking to communicate with Sanaya, loved ones across the veil texting us, guides and angels helping one near transition, living the same life in reincarnation, seeing in the “mind’s eye”, hindering the progress of a soul by desiring too many connections, spirit answering “Who Am I?”, The group took part in a powerful healing exercise and Sanaya spoke through Suzanne about giving/receiving, inner light, “Who am I”, and the truth that “You are so very loved.” Suzanne ended with an incredible account of the sign she received from her stepdaughter in spirit, Susan. The story shares much more than the sign – the profound validations of who we are and the continuity of life are astounding.