- This month Suzanne shared some valuable lessons on navigating life with greater ease which came as a result of her husband Ty’s nasty fall during a mountain bike ride. Other topics included why we get knocked off balance, the greatest stumbling blocks for mediums (and people in general) and how radiating love makes a big difference. Suzanne described how new spiritual development circles will be formed online and how to become part of a circle. Sanaya and Suzanne answered several questions from attendees including questions about organ transplants and the soul, channeling and mediumship, the concept of time in the spirit realms, reincarnation as a choice, and remembering lessons from previous lives.
- In this month’s mentoring, Suzanne shared amazing communication with a young man on the other side named Kaleb. The evidence shown in a video made possible by Kaleb's ability to communicate through orbs is incredible and verified by research experts Dr. Craig Hogan and Dr. Gary Schwartz. Kaleb explained the orbs and how they are used from the other side when he appeared in a reading that Suzanne did for his parents, Stephanie and Daniel. In addition Suzanne shared a technique to know exactly what to say when communicating with those whose moods are changeable, a tool to tell when a connection is not your imagination, and another tool to heal old wounds. Suzanne shared a drop-in from her friend and now spirit guide, Brenda Baker with some great teaching and a big "Wow". Questions were answered on topics including pet's soul plans, meeting our other incarnations, definition of a soul mate, and dealing with fear of evil things.
- n this month’s mentoring, Suzanne shared an “aha” moment that can make a tremendous difference in our personal relationships and one's work as a medium along with highlights from a reading that left no doubt of our interconnectedness. She talked about flow and using “Yes, and ...” as a very powerful tool to go with the flow and avoid the problems of resistance. Suzanne provided a stunning simple new method for training the mind to be still and connect to spirit at the same time. You will be amazed at the effectiveness of “SIP of the Divine” and enjoy doing the exercise with her. As always Suzanne provided several examples of powerful evidence and touching connections during readings in the past month to validate the existence of a greater reality. Sanaya assisted in answering questions including those regarding speaking to our loved ones across the veil, “wasting” a lifetime, Christ consciousness, choosing our parents before birth, scientists in spirit helping with vaccines here, and how our loved ones in spirit see us.
- This month Suzanne shared several inspired stories and teachings including a tool to manifest our dreams and desires. She covered additional topics including: why evidence is so important, why unknown people may pop into a reading and how to handle it, a tool for increasing your visual imagery when connecting, understanding the chakras and how they relate to your soul’s growth, a gift from Wolf to help integrate your human awareness with soul-awareness, the question of reaching perfection in your connections across the veil, a delicious analogy for why our human selves forget Who we really are, and an update on one of the most evidential readings she has ever done and what it means for all of us.
- In this month’s session Suzanne talked about those “No Other Explanation” moments when we know we are part of a greater reality. She shared examples of these miracles in her readings and recent experiences. Suzanne shared evidence of how those in spirit are aware of our needs and “pull strings for us”. Her stories of the power of prayer and magical evidence of the non-physical world are truly inspiring. The new puppies Nellie and Rusty made a special appearance! Suzanne and Sanaya answered several questions from viewers on topics including marriage and the afterlife, food in the afterlife, drop-ins, and identical twins.
- This month Suzanne shares the experience of grieving the passing of her and Ty’s beloved dog Rudy and her recent very painful visit to the emergency room. She shows first-hand how “point of view is everything”. Other topics covered in the session include some magical follow-ups to some of last month’s stories, including another interaction with Robin Williams, perspective from the spirit world on why some people are “pleasers”, how to deal with a slump in readings, trusting spirit and lessons in being “stuck in a rut”. Suzanne shared further explanation of what’s really going on in the critical “Shift” phase of her 7-step BLESS ME method of connecting with Higher Consciousness. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions including how best to handle the body after death, the difference between spirit guides and angels, astrology, human diets, relationships on the other side, reincarnation, when to ask our guides for help.