- How does a soul on the other side know there is a medium available to connect them to their loved ones on earth?
- What happens to our stories when we cross the veil?
- Do we keep our gender across the veil and into the next lifetime?
- Do animals always come back as the same species?
- When we give an apology soul to soul to a person still living, does that person feel the apology?
- If a sitter in a reading does not wish to communicate with certain souls on the other side will those souls respect that?
- Was Brenda higher evolved in her lifetimes so that she can serve as your mediumship guide?
- Will a person with Down Syndrome continue to have that condition on the other side?
- What role do dreams play in our life? How should we handle them?
- What does Sanaya say about medically assisted death?
- Do we travel to the other side when we sleep?
- Can we communicate with souls who have been on the other side for a long time – those we don’t know?
- Can we visit things not of time and space like the Big Bang when we are on the other side?
- Sort by Default Order
- Suzanne shared highlights of the evidence and “wows” from her readings in the past month. The group participated in a powerful group healing and Sanaya came in with words of wisdom using the analogy of a scarecrow. Suzanne’s teachings included a visual to help us see the soul in others, how doubt and skepticism affect our connections with spirit, and a new analogy for understanding how to make the shift to communicate with nonphysical realms. She showed us an empowering technique to make higher choices when dealing with cravings and unwanted thoughts as well as a simple phrase to stop poor choices in their tracks. The lessons continued with an answer to the question, “What is real?” and an example of how we tend to believe what we see and what others tell us, and a stunning true story of how Suzanne’s SIP of the Divine meditation saved a life. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions from participants including:
- n this month’s mentoring, Suzanne shared an “aha” moment that can make a tremendous difference in our personal relationships and one's work as a medium along with highlights from a reading that left no doubt of our interconnectedness. She talked about flow and using “Yes, and ...” as a very powerful tool to go with the flow and avoid the problems of resistance. Suzanne provided a stunning simple new method for training the mind to be still and connect to spirit at the same time. You will be amazed at the effectiveness of “SIP of the Divine” and enjoy doing the exercise with her. As always Suzanne provided several examples of powerful evidence and touching connections during readings in the past month to validate the existence of a greater reality. Sanaya assisted in answering questions including those regarding speaking to our loved ones across the veil, “wasting” a lifetime, Christ consciousness, choosing our parents before birth, scientists in spirit helping with vaccines here, and how our loved ones in spirit see us.
- This month Suzanne shared, "A Simple Shift to Transformation "- shifting experiences in the sea of consciousness - getting out of the head and into the heart. She shared insights about the basic script for our life and our freedom to improvise and our conditioned thoughts vs original thoughts. She shared evidence of the state of two souls on the other side who had done horrible acts while on earth. Suzanne led participants though a fascinating exercise of shifting in consciousness called, "Ocean Breathing. Questions were answered about helping others heal by merging energy, old and new souls, and duality on earth.
- Along with examples of readings and evidence in the past month, the key insights shared this month were:
- A whole new perspective straight from the spirit world on how to see current events, along with a solution designed to bring you peace here and now.
- An easy phrase that will make all the difference in the world when you find yourself wanting to change or control the behavior of those you love!
- Spirit animals … are they real? If so, can they help us? Yes, and yes as shared by Suzanne with a great evidential story to go along with this discussion.
- The Hawaiian practice of forgivingness called Ho’oponopono? Yes, it works! Suzanne shared sacred geometry to show viewers how connected they are with All That Is.
- The highlight of this Monthly Connection was the true story filled with drama and spiritual lessons that Suzanne and Lynette shared about a close call on Suzanne and Ty’s boat, Gratitude. Suzanne also shared fascinating examples of the evidence in her readings in the past month and a lesson on “do no harm” in mediumship. She taught a powerful new tool to transform the way we interact with people using the acronym, FLOW and a great new analogy for preparing ourselves to make connections across the veil. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions on topics including: the fourth dimension, visiting locations with strong spiritual energy, choosing words for prayer, killing animals and plants to survive, glimpses of a future life, dementia and the soul, colors of clothing worn and the energy, forgiveness from the other side, walking away from abusive behavior, and reincarnation after death from a drug overdose. The group held a powerful healing session and Sanaya provided a beautiful message about self-worth.
- This month Suzanne shared a wonderful “God wink” and synchronicity that happened just days before the mentoring session as well as many examples of evidence and “wows” in her readings of the past month. Her teachings focused on code-words in readings, the effect of skepticism on readings, overcoming a slump in readings, and more on the “Surrender” step in her BLESS ME method. Suzanne also addressed our interconnectedness, a new analogy about oneness, “stinking thinking” and a new point of view about what matters in life. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions on topics including relationships in the spirit realms, soul plans vs free will, addictions, guilt and loved ones on the other side, lucid dreaming, angels, and connections across the veil. Your purchase contains a link with unlimited viewing of the video recording, a downloadable MP3 of the audio, and a written transcript (unedited version from the closed captioning.)
- This month Suzanne shared a lesson in remote viewing. You will be fascinated by the steps that Suzanne takes you through and the practice provided. Questions were answered about talking to our pets in spirit, souls and abortions, telepathy, crop circles and Sanaya.
- How does the spirit world view mental illness and depression? The soul-touching answer is shared here as Suzanne Giesemann’s team of spirit guides known as Sanaya speak through her. Sanaya’s profound lessons on mental illness and depression address the realities of our human experience. They are aware of the fear, loneliness, and desperation of so many living on earth today. They speak with directness about chemical and physical imbalances, feelings of isolation among teenagers, impact of social media, use of medications, counseling and more. The passion of Sanaya’s message of how to view mental illness and depression and the truths of who we are will touch your heart. The transmission of loving, healing energy to all whether viewing live or later can be felt soul to soul. The wisdom, insights, practical advice, and love flow from Sanaya with a power that may bring you to tears as experienced by several viewers of the live session. You will feel the sacredness of this gathering. Your purchase is a CONTRIBUTION TO NAMI. You may contribute an amount of your choice (with a minimum of $15). Please be guided by your heart to honor spirit with your generosity. 100% of the contributions are donated to NAMI. All receive a link to the full video of the Channeling for Charity session with unlimited viewing and a link to download audio on MP3.
- This month Suzanne described the new teachings she received from her team in spirit as a result of dealing with the near-death experience of her husband, Ty. The 7-step "NO FAULT" process shared with viewers is astounding in its effectiveness in healing life-long unhealthy responses to external triggers. Suzanne and Sanaya answered questions on several topics including discerning if thoughts are from Source, personalities on the other side, physical ailments, astrology and auras.